Public transit is vital for many who rely on it to support themselves. It also helps local economies flourish. The public transportation needs major updates, should be running more efficiently, and be SAFE for all riders. I support the following:
Electrification of the Orange Line
- Regulating outsources busing companies to put in measures that encourage ridership and hold them accountable
- Electrified transit built through the Sepulveda Pass
- Ensuring low income housing that is built to address our housing crisis is built along public transit routes so those that need public transportation have access to it.
- I will work with the sheriffs office to ensure transit routes are safe, and that riders are respecting law enforcement officers.
- Fight for the Valleys share of transportation funding from local bonds. We have been ignored for to long.